Welding environments are often not pristine even if equipped with top notch roof ventilation and exhaust systems. Outdoor welding environments present other extreme conditions including the strong movement of air with debris such as sand, dust and dirt.
The PRO OX-100/PRO OX-100B Dust Filter is designed to capture debris and other particulate matter that can obstruct the flow of atmosphere being measured by the oxygen monitor. In addition, the filter prevents the intake hose from becoming blocked.
The 30-40 micron frits are cleanable and feature long lasting bronze construction.
1. Install the Dust Filter on Pro-Ox-100/Pro-Ox-100B unit by pressing into the Quick Connect Fitting.
2. Install the Neoprene Extension Tubing provided into the Quick Connect Fitting on Dust Filter.
1. Disconnect Dust Filter from Pro-Ox unit
2. Unscrew and separate parts
3. Replace filter; screwing into fitting until secure
4. Re-assemble paying close attention to O Rings on each side
|P-OX Dust Filter
|PRO OX-100 Dust Filter
|2.9 x 1″
|74 x 25mm
|P-OX DF SBF
|Internal Bronze Filter
|1/2 x 1″
|12.5 x 25mm